Gift Guide for Kids
Because the holiday season is here, we wanted to create a curated little gift guide of our favorite things. Each piece was selected by us and if you're struggling to find that perfect gift for someone on your list, we hope our gift guide provides some help. For our first holiday gift guide, we selected our favorite items for kids (the items we selected are more for babies, but can you blame us?!) Our jewelry designer (and the brains behind our brand) is expecting a little one next year so we totally have babies on the brain around here. All of the items we selected are gender neutral so they would be perfect for any expecting or new mom.
1. Knit Cardigan by Fin & Vince $56 | A mini cardigan makes our hearts swoon, and this cardigan in particular is so beautiful and so well made.
2. Knit Romber by Fin & Vince $72 | We love the color of this romper and it's perfect for the cold weather that is approaching here in the midwest.
3. Bigfoot by Slumberkins $38 | Recently featured on the show Shark Tanks, Slumberkins is a brand everyone with kiddos should know about. They create these adorable creatures that are designed to promote positive life skills, and look at them - they're absolutely adorable and we basically want them all! Did we mention that they come with an adorably illustrated affirmation card? (because they totally do.) And each creature also has a book that you can purchase as bundle along with the creature or separately.
4. Stroller Blanket by Pendleton $59.50 | This fuzzy blanket is perfect for a stroller, crib or just to have round for your little one.
5. Fjallraven Kanken Mini $70 | This mini backpack is a perfect little bag for you to carry around any necessities you might need for your little one when your out and about. It's a durable little bag that your child can utilize as a preschool backpack when they're old enough.
6. Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown $5.66 | A classic for any child.
7. Bird Rattle by Manzanita Kids $15.30 | This adorable little bird is a rattle and our hearts can't handle it.
8. Basket by Plum + Sparrow $185 | This basket can be utilized as a bassinet and let's face it, it's beautiful.
9. Baby Moccs by Freshly Picked $45 | These baby moccasins are perfect for any little one and they come in a variety in colors and patterns.
Be sure to check back for our gift guide for her & him!