Interiors | finished bath
Finishing up rooms in the house one at a time. The bathroom was finally finished (for now) with the hanging of the towel bar.. it sat on the floor for months!
We gut this bathroom's floor, shower stall, and took out a wall of cabinets.
We did this simple bathroom facelift for under $750.00 !
Here is the break down
- Flooring, wooden grain sheet vinyl (yep, we are eventually putting in tile, but its BUDGET friendly! and looks better then I thought!) | $200 | Home Depot
- New shower surround- fiberglass (again upgrading in the future, but my budget loved it and so do I for my morning shower!) | $250 | Home Depot
(Shower curtain | $20 | Target)
- vintage chair for towel holder | $7 | St. Vinnies
- wool rug | $19 | Marshalls
- wicker basket for dirty clothes | $14 | St. Vinnies
- vintage dresser made into a vanity | $50 | garage sale
sink came from the original bathroom reno, recycle when you can! $0
- oil rubbed faucet | $42 | Mendards
- vintage brass tray for toiletries | $9 | St. Vinnies
brass towel bar | $5 | Habitat for Humanities store
- wall decor |$20 | Target
vintage oval mirror | $18 | Buy & Sell shop
Paint- $60 | Home Depot
lighting- $24 | Menards
art work- had it (use what you got!)
elbow grease- priceless